SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNER
Andrew joined Prosperity IFA in September 2012 after 12 years at Nationwide Building Society, where he was responsible for providing clients with investment solutions through a range of products, protecting clients lifestyle’s and providing retirement solutions through pensions and annuities.
Andrew has been responsible for and assisted with the growth of the business by building strong relationships with internal and external clients. Andrew continues to enjoy offering unbiased and bespoke solutions to clients financial goals and is committed to providing an exceptional service.
- DipFA – Diploma in Financial Services
- CeFA – Certificate for Financial Advisors | Institute of Financial Services
- Cert CII (MP) – Certificate of Mortgage Professionals | Institute of Financial Services
- Chartered Insurance Institute Cert
- CII (Level 4) – Advanced Mortgage Advice (Chartered Insurance Institute)
- Cert CII (ER) – Equity Release (Chartered Insurance Institute)